        Gordon said it took 40 minutes, the thalomotomy for his left side.
Dr. Favre did this one, of course Dr. Burchiel was thee. ord is doing very
well, we are very excited. He is a very impatient patient. He can hold both
hands in front of him wsith no tremor.
        This is a funny situation--for 18 years we
ve been able to judge medications by tremor--now it's stiffness. it is
really odd--but we will manage!!!!!
        I have swtched through the frame part, this time Dr. Favre said to
come to the MRI. The Stanford doctors were there, Heit and Silverberg and we
had just read their names on the Internet, so we were able to sound
intelligent, I hope. Well, off we went to MRI,everyone in the elevator--I
being the expendable one. When we got there, Silverberg pointed to the
Waiting Room and said I could wait there! Huh!--Who's hospital did he think
he was in?/I went meekly and watched through the Secretary's window until
they rolled him away. At 20 to 10 a voice said, "Do you want to sleep or
talk?" Dr. Burchiel and the whole gang were thehow important can one get??

Gordon says it's time for breakfast--besides, that's the best part--my part. :)