At 06:27 PM 5/15/96 -0400,Margaret Tuchman wrote: Re Update of survey
>Perhaps this input is too late, but here it is anyway'

        1       18 hrs
        2        2 HRS

        3       4 HRS
        4       8 HRS
        5       4 HRS
        6       30 - 60 MINS
]       7       BOTH
        8       IMPATIENCE, FRUSTRATION,  DEPRESSION

Daily dose  =  15x Sinemet 100/25, 1 x Amantadine 100, PD 24 YRS; DX 1983,
IE TREATMENT for 16 yrs. Have tried Permax, but no noticable effect.
Parlodel does not agree with me; I leave the planet. Have had thalamotomy
and Pallidotomy, one each side.  Still get "off" periods and have trouble
walking .  I have an electric scooter which gets me around. I'm scheduled to
walk down the aisle to give my daughter away on Saturday 18 May. Also
expected to dance!!!!!!!???????? should be interesting.Will have to go easy
on the booze  (but I am paying for it!!!)   Oh well, thats the way it goes;
win some lose some.
 REGARDS PHILIP
Philip Dunn