The recent reference about self-injected apomorphine is:
J Neur Neurosurg Psy 1995;58:681-687:
The trial was done in Europe, I believe, since apomorphine is not yet
approved in the US on account of potentially dangerous side effect.
Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403