>Re: drug list Joe posted--Peter can apparently take the "regular" Tylenol
>withou a problem--that's what he switched to after the post-surgery scare
>when he was given Percocet, which contains oxycodone PLUS Tylonol--it was
>the oxycodone in his case that interfered with dopa absorption, as other
>opiates do.  This may be another example of how unpredictable this PD
>stuff can be! What have others found re: Tylenol?
>Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/6+Oxford,OH<[log in to unmask]>

My wife, 76/10+, regularly takes regular Tylenol (in liquid form) for a
throat/jaw/face pain that she has that has never been fully explained. She
experiences no difficulty with it. She is on a large dose of Sinemet, about
1250 mgm. levodopa/d. Conclusion: Tylenonol itself seems to be OK.

Bob Howard, occasionally knowm formally as:
Robert B. Howard
1320 Wisconsin St., Apt. 411
Hudson, WI 5401
CG for Lorraine 76/10+
e-mail <[log in to unmask]>        New address as of 5/3/96
Voice phone: (715) 386-3596
FAX: (715) 386-8589                    Manual reception, requires phone
call.