To Jim Cordy: A hearty "amen" to your remarks about research funding. Now
it seems I have a related question which perhaps you can illuminate:

I see three basic sources of PD research funding:
(1) Government
(2) Corporate, usually prospective or hopeful drug makers
(3) Private, institutions or fundraisers

How do you ensure that the three sources don't lose effectiveness by
overlapping? That is, what class of research should be supported by
what kind of source? For example, I should not expect government or
private sources to support development of another dopamine agonist;
or should they? Are distinctions already made in this?

Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403