Who am I to try and find somebody else with that problem. I suggest that anybody
reacting to anybody else's statement/message with a direct hurray, consent and
such, does that not to the list but to that person's mailbox.
I see  45 messages a day announcement of which 60 percent is just telling
somebody else he or she or it is cute, or right or fantastic. It gets me annoyed
and fearful for the memory of my PC.
The procedure of clipping every uttering to the board leads to users like me
deleting all those msgs coming from known addicts, risking to destroy
interesting messages.
Sorry to sound harsh, but some fencing in of vanity on this group seems
necessary.
So come on kids, shoot the messenger:
Hein