>I see  45 messages a day announcement of which 60 percent is just telling
>somebody else he or she or it is cute, or right or fantastic. It gets me
annoyed
>and fearful for the memory of my PC.
>Sorry to sound harsh, but some fencing in of vanity on this group seems
>necessary.
>So come on kids, shoot the messenger:
>Hein

So sorry you are not yourself today Hein!!!  I have NO intention of shooting the
messenger--just to straighten up the misinformation you possess.
First of all CompuServe now has a disk out for one-month membership free
on the Internet.  You can get these disks free with almost any computer
magazine purchase. America on-line has the samething going too.
Personally, I have a network which only costs me $17.95 per month UNLIMITED
USAGE.  I saw a magazine at the local bookstore last week which was a
directory of ISP's (INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS) FOR ALL STATES.
 It gave the name, domain address, phone number, price, if it was UNLIMITED--
that's what everyone needs--.Check it out!! I think the magazine was in the
$5 range.
Secondly, if you don't want to do some research into that option, then try
downloading to a disk,---NOT YOUR HARD DRIVE!!!
If you get unlimited USAGE you may read ALL the messages you want and
only save those you wish to reread or reply to.

I for one enjoy coming home from work and finding a mailbox full of email!
When I tire of it I'll just UNSUBSCRIBE.
Hein, thanks for your message about the left-handed mouse (MICE? MOUSES?
MICES?)  I have been with computers at the library and college for over 10
years.
The library still doesn't have the mouse but in college,when they first came out
they were, indeed, right handed.  Now it would be uncomfortable for me to do
it left-handed .  Also, we  have so much we have added to our computer that the
only room  for the mouse pad is on the right side, besides DH (Dear Husband or
Dumb Husband, depending on how  my Sinemet is working) is right handed, for
30 years, I have found it easier to adjust myself, than disturb him!!!!
SO-O-O-O, you see, my brain works--it's just my body that is having a hard
time trying to keep up!!!!

Blessings to all,

As Ever,
Marjorie L. Moorefield
just another librarian
As Ever,
Marjorie L. Moorefield
Internet Communications of America, Inc.