> I've tried to write in the spirit of your post, without contentiousness,
>only to suggest that to oppose the Udall bill, which is so much broader than
>this one issue, seems to me to be too bad, though as Voltaire said,"I will
>defend to the death your  right"....to do so.
> Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/6+ Oxford,OH

I could not have said it better myself.  Although I personally oppose
abortion, I find myself thinking of the worth of this in terms of how it
will help so many people.  But the most important issue here is that "All"
research be supported and that we need to get this bill passed.

I don't want to get on a soap box, but we do need to support this bill.  So
very many lives depend on it.

Barbara