On my ISP (Internet Service Provider) there is a button that says, in HUGE
letters---HUH?????

I really have felt for sometime, that compared to the average bear I'm
computer literate---until I ordered a "PARKINSN FILELIST".
I feel as if I need to hit the HUH???? button several times!!!!!

What I really need ,and I'm sorry to say I deleted it,someone mentioned
something about a dictaphone (?) for persons unable to use their hands.
It cost in the $400 range.  If someone could just email me, personally,
with that imformation my Supervisor will be very happy to know I didn't
dream this up!

Our library system has won the Library #1 Award, and in honor of that
momentous occasion, we were asked if there was something we'd like to
see the library order, to commemorate said award.
Well, I never have to be asked twice if there is something on my wish-list!!
After all,this child of the depression knows what WISH-LIST are made from!!!
(NEED, WANT, ENVY, ETC.)
We are to get Internet for our Freenet in the library this Summer and
something such as that software would enable everyone to use email!!!!!!
EMAIL HAS TO BE THE 9TH. WONDER OF THE MODERN WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings to all,
Marjorie L. Moorefield
just another librarain
Internet Communications of America, Inc.