From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of [log in to unmask]
Sent:   Friday, May 17, 1996 7:43 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Doses of Pergolide

David,
Just read your post on the Sinemet holiday you took.  My neurologist thinks
my Sinemet CR may be contributing to my nausea this last week.  I've taken
less, one-half Sinemet CR, 50/200 at seven a.m. and the other half at12:30.
then half at five or six o'clock.  I'm still feeling sick and very
dizzy/light-headed.  Would you recommend a test of even less Sinemet with
what you experienced?  The Sinemet CR has lessened my tremor and gotten rid
of some stiffness but this stomach problem is tough too.
I hate this stuff(PD), I know---all I can change is my attitude towards it.
 Well, I hate it.  I'm trying but I seem to have a bad attitude.
Thanks,
Patricia    59,one year plus