>Margaret Tuchman

IMOHO(in my own humble opinion) , I think it's a waste of time to try
to convince persons who have made up their minds, correctly or incorrectly,
about the Udall Bill.
Personally, I just want to know how they all stand on the issue ,and that
basically is what my fax, to all the 23 Representatives from Florida, and the
two Sentors,  is going to ask.  I will list the 3 who have agreed to co-sponsor
it, and ask the rest how they stand on it.

Also, I intend to tell them I belong to a Worldwide support group information
exchange for Parkinson's Disease, which has 1100+ members in 30 +
countires and we are all waiting to hear what they have to say.
Also, I have a friend who is a member of the League of Women's Voters in Florida
who intends to  put this information on the Political Page of our
 SEFLIN FREENET.  This Freenet services over 100,000 persons.
I really don't expect to have to do any research for these Representatives,
as they all have office staff, who are quite capable of doing it for them.
However, if they do indeed ask me for information, the Internet is a goldmine.
  I can supply them with http addresses until the world looks
level!

I found out, years ago, if you give a Rep. or Sen. a chance to expound in
front of this many people, they are at their best!!  God forbid anyone of them
get something that would ruin their voices!!!!!!!!!
Bet they'd find alternate ways to communicate, just as we have.

Many thanks to everyone who let me know that DragonDictate is the piece
of SoftWare I want to request for our Freenet!!!!  The expensive one probably
has Text O'le in it which reads text, there are 5 different voices, the
first time
I had my CD-Rom on I had forgotten I said "yes" when they asked if I wanted
the text read to me.  About 2:30 one morning, while I was on the "Net,
a deep male voice started reading text to me.  Scared me to death--Didn't
do too much for DH either!!!!!!!  And it woke up all three of the "Doxies". who
managed to bark the entire length of time it took me to disable Text 'Ole.
Do you think I should notify Sound-Blaster that they should put a warning label
on that installation disk "DO NOT USE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IF YOU
OWN DOGS?"<GRIN>
Blessings to all,
Marjorie L. Moorefield
just another librarain
Internet Communications of America, Inc.