If you are using a Apple Macintosh PowerPC computer voice recognition
software is FREE from Apple. No additional hardware is required!

I am currently setting up a computer to read paper documents for a blind
couple using the Macintosh and a flatbed scanner. A voice command is given
to the computer; It scans the document and reads it back.

E-Mail me directly if you need more info.

Dempsey

| Dempsey Yearry                 [log in to unmask]          |
| Maple Woods Community College  Tel. (816) 437-3150              |
| 2601 NE Barry Road             FAX (816) 437-3049               |
| Kansas City, MO  64156-1299    Faculty - Electronics Technology |
|                     --finger for PGP key--                      |