My toes curl and i am painfully dystonic every threeand a half  hours while
trying to sleep.  My muscles become rigid and cramped in my legs, arms and
neck.

I am trying taking a larger than usul dose at bedtime----a whole Sinement CR
50/200 plus a 1/2 Sinemet 25/100 chewed up, with o.j., if I can stand the
acidity, or apple juice (more mellow  than o.j.). This gives me an extra 45
minutes sleep.

Absorption is 30 minutes or so.  Therefore, I am in pain three time a night
and wait through 3 half-hour periods of great pain and difficulty.

My doctor has suggested Klonotin(sp?), a valium-like sedative.
My concern is that I will wake up with just as much pain once the Sinemet has
worn off, but be too groggy from the sedative to take my medications properl!
 Suggestions and advice would be most welcome.

I live alone, alas, and must do all this myself.  I wonder if adding parlodel
or permax  at bedtime would be helpful, extending the period of effectiveness
of the Sinemet to get more rest. What bedtime combos do people like?.

I am perpetually flagging in energy at this time.

Thanks,

Ivan ([log in to unmask]) 46, PD 9 yrs,

May violets bloom like an ocean on my lawn,
gill o'er the ground and bluets add highlights supreme,
and dandelions intermingle with bees in the  evening light.