At 12:26 AM 5/16/96 -0400, Hannah King wrote:
>My father's nurse practitioner is going to start him on Sinemet
>Monday.  Thank God.  However, today I found out that he's urinating
>before he can unzip his fly because of his hand tremor.  anyone got
>any solutions?  I was thinking there might be some kind of tool that
>could help with this no longer simple task.

Hannah:

1) Remove the existing zipper tab.
2) Take a large (2") paperclip and thread it through the hole in zipper where
   the zipper tab was fastened.  It will give him something large to grab onto
   and still lays flat enough so as to be hidden by the zipper fly.

- Worked for my Father (also a Parkie) and it works for me.

Charlie
Charlie Anjard; Lancaster, PA, USA;  47/6