Forwarded message:
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date: 96-05-17 17:10:06 EDT

     Thank you for your recent e-mail message.  I appreciate your contact;
     it is evidence of your interest in the governmental process.

     In today's era of instant news reporting your active participation in
     democracy is more important than ever.  President John F. Kennedy once
     observed of America's democratic experiment: "We the people are the
     boss.  In the final analysis we will get the kind of government, be it
     good or bad, that we demand and deserve."

     Regular communication between the people and their representatives
     will help ensure the country indeed gets the good government it
     deserves.

     I think the internet can serve as a new tool to enhance such
     interaction.  Please feel free to use the internet to contact me on
     issues that matter to you.

     With best wishes.

     Sincerely,

     Spence Abraham
     United States Senate

     P.S. This response is just to let you know that my office received your
     transmission.  If you wish a written reply, please be sure to include
     your postal mailing address along with your concerns so that we may
     respond via the U.S. Postal Service.  Thanks again for communicating
     with me.