---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Udall Bill
Date:    96-05-16 19:31:04 EDT
From:    T KAT 25
To:      MICHIGAN @abraham.senate.gov
CC:      [log in to unmask]

Dear Mr. Abraham:

I am a lifetime resident of Michigan, living in Jackson County since 1970.
 My mother is stricken with Parkinson's Disease Plus, (specifically,
Progressive Supranuclear Palsy) which is more extensive than Parkinson's
Disease, which in itself is devastating enough. My Parkinson's Network
informs me that neither Michigan Senator has cosponsored this very important
bill.

Research is desperately needed to find out more about this quite common (and
not just in the elderly) disease which affects many of the body's systems and
in terribly cruel ways.

Please give your attention and support to the Morris K. Udall Parkinson's
Research and Education Act S.684 and give hope to those who suffer.

Respectfully,

Catherine Arch-May

1244 Oakbrook West
P O Box 6482