 Now, my question is which proteins are most likely to compete with
Carbidopa/Ldopa for th
>"carriers" in our bloodstream, when we factor in such factors as the
digestion times, the amino acids obtained and the recombinations required?
If there is any interest, I will tabulate the amino acid content of some of
these proteins.   Maybe gelatin is good and casein is bad ?  Patrick J.
Martin<73121,[log in to unmask]> 69,9 medicating for 6 years

I'm game if you are! Might shed some light on which proteins are safest to
eat and still maintain a somewhat predictable response to meds.

Thanks,

Kathie Tollifson