Ihad poorreaction to Eldepryl's recommended 10 mg.dose (dizzy/orthostatic
hypotension/tripping) but managed to regulate it at 2.5mg twice a day
skipping day
occasionaly.  Eldepryl  helped   in that I was able to cut down Sinemet  dose
at the time (1989).and I was more cheerful and better able to cope.
Now in preparation for surgery.I stopped Eldepryl on April 15 .a little early
perhaps,
but date of operation was uncertain. For three or four days I didn't miss it
noticeabl.;...Then the Sinemet began to wear off much earlier; my feet bumped
 into each other, and I started to shuffle again. Dyskinesia worsened and
dystonia
became more painful  The Sinemet invariably put me to sleep.   I sorely
missed  my Eldypryl ...at least .it helped me concentrate...Surely by some
mechanism,
 other than just raising the spirits,  it helps neurologically.  I can barely
wait
 to retrieve it.    [log in to unmask]  (Mary Manfredi)

  I can barely wait to retrieve it.