 Hi everyone

        Well, you have been wonderful and listened to my "tales of woe"; you
have given support; and you have given some wonderful advice to us.  Thank
you all.  I am now going to give you some of our "tales of good."

        Last Monday Fuad started taking 2.5mg of NADH.  He took it at noon.
That evening he told me he actually felt better.  I thought he just expected
to feel better (he is very subject to suggestion on medications).  Each day
of the week he seem to improve in attitude and posture, but still fell two
or three times a day and took what seemed forever to do small tasks.

        On Saturday I started him on 60mg of CoQ10, 30mg of Gingko Bilboa
and Chloretta.

       His sense of humor has come back and he went one whole day without
falling.  Last night when we were going to bed he told me for the first time
in months that he really felt good.  This morning he was up at 7 dressed by
himself and down to breakfast by 8, by 8:30 he was headed for a shower and
shave. Last week it took him from 6 to 10 with my assistance to get down to
breakfast.  Some days it took him two hours to eat breakfast.

        I never dreamt there would be such an immediate positive response.
The suggestions and advice that everyone shares on this list is
irreplaceable (spelling?).

Thank you one and all.  (Sorry, I get very wordy when I am very happy!)

Barb CG for Fuad 61 PD d3+

Barbara