Thank you all for your many helpful responses to the incontinence
problem.  We are going to ask my father to start scheduling voiding every
2 hours to remove the anxiety caused by urgency and try the paper clip.
He just started sinemet today and I just hope that it's not too late.  He's
so demoralized that I think he just wants to give up and die.  And my mother
 ... I think she's just scared that she'll need to give him total care and
she's almost 80 herself.  They've never experienced chronic illness before
and I think they thought they were immune!
HMK