Hi Barbara,

Just read your note and wanted to give you a little encouragement re
NADH. Harry, (fiance, 55 3 1/2 yrs dz) has been using it for several
months now and absolutely swears by it. He says he has more energy and
less 'symptoms' because of it and I hope Fuad has the same (and even
better) response to it. Harry seems to have PD about the same length of
time as Fuad so it would be interesting for you and I to compare notes
from time to time. I was wondering what meds Fuad is on presently and
what does your neuro say about his recent bad times. Harry seems to
'slip' when he's extremely tired or stressed out from business etc.
He also has a habit of reving up his meds when he has a full business
schedule coming up. (I personally, am not too thrilled about that.)

Keep smiling Barbara. I know you and Fuad have been having a hard time
of it lately but it does pass and with proper meds adjustments you'll
have lots of good times for many years to come.

Best Wishes,

Helen Spence