To the group,
I hope as many of you as possible can find time to reply to this
question. A client with PD has asked me about exercise. He used to run
regularly, now walks as much as possible and wants to know if it's safe.
While I applaud his efforts, I explained that I cannot advise in this
area as I have no professional expertise outside nutrition. I suggested
he speak to his doctor or an exercise physiologist. He replied that his
doctor offered no help.

Do any of you have comments, thoughts, experience or advice? I'm coming
to believe that I can get better information from this list than from
local professionals. In fact, I now advise clients with PD to join the
list if they have a computer.
Thanks for any help--
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD