Don't ever, ever stop exercising.  Once you do you're beginning the process
of confining
yourself to a chair.  Exercise daily, even if you think you can't.  Walking
is still the best
form of exercise, however, if you can't walk very far, move your arms and
twist your
trunk and legs.  Those of you in a chair can also do exercises from there.
 Just do it!
You will feel better mentally and physically.  PD is a very individuallistic
illness and
requires that you determine just how far you are going to go to maintain a
satisfactory
lifestyle within the parameters of your affliction.  I think you will be
surprised at how far
and how much you can do if you set your mind and body to it.  I play golf
everyday...
anywhere from 9 to 27 or more holes, depending on time and physical
constraints.

58/16