Mike wrote:

>Does anyone have any comparative information on the various brands.
There is only one 'NADH', produced by Menuco but there are a couple
distributors one of whom is our local pharmacist. I will forward my original
message to you (personally*) on how to get in touch with them, pricing, etc.

>could you also include brand names?
There are no brand names for NADH.

*I will send my (actually from husband, Jeff 45/6) original post
'personally' to keep from being repetitive on a 'public' forum since it's
fairly long. If anyone else is interested, feel free to email me and I will
forward a copy. Jeff swears by NADH; good luck.
Regards, Lisa Carper