At 00:59 5/22/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Absolutely beautiful Jack!!  Your efforts were announced in meetings at PAN's
>Washington DC Forum and volunteers nationwide agreed to call from their
>states to your reps  in Kansas. A great PD advocate named Carolyn who also
>attended sdaid she was going to direct her efforts specificly to Kansas. I
>shared with her what you'd started and suggested she contact you to unite
>efforts or at least share support. I also told her about Al Sheridan who will
>be traveling to Kansas to do whatever he can to help.  Please contact Mike
>Claeys at the PAN office because he said he'd have Carolyn's contact info for
>you (if you don't have it yet). ...Good Job. We're very proud of you. Kansas
>is a very special state.. all eyes on Kansas!

Maryhelen:
        Thanks for the applause but I haven't really accomplished
        anything yet. Just beginning to get the ball rolling.

        Met with Al Sheridan yesterday and attended the Lawrence
        Kansas meeting. Lawrence is about 20 miles east of Topeka.
        Al is camping at Clinton lake just west of Lawrence and
        is doing fine.

        I will try to call Mike today since I have a few minutes
        to get on the phone. Haven't heard a thing from Mike since
        an E-Mail message prior to the PAN meeting. Still don't have
        any literature other than what I have created from internet
        data.  Sent an e-mail yesterday (again) to Mike for a packet
        of whatever is available...

        Best Wishes.......Jack