Hi, my name is Jackie. My Dad, who I love very much, seems to be leaving us,
and I feel
so helpless. My mother is taking care of him, but she needs help too.  She
refuses all help.
nobody in the house at all.  We are investigating all options but itcomes
down to Mom.  I guess I just needed to talk. I have MS and if I needed help
I would not say no.  I guess I just donot
understand.  A lot of the postings are educational but what Iwouldlove
tohear ishowdo people
cope. My Dad talks very little now, does not walk, does not exercise, is
incontinent, and=20
is loosing bowel control.  Am I wrong to think that my Mom should get some=
 help?
=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=
=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB
        "Tomorrow is the Future,
                     Yesterday is the Past, =20
                               Today is a Gift
      - That's why we call it the "Present"!
=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=
=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB
            -Jacklyn - N.B. - Canada-=20
   =20