Hi,
Jeff (45/6) takes 2 - 5 mg/day of NADH. He originally started with 2 - 2.5
mg/day but increased to where he is now and this is where he feels the best.
I urge caution though as some folks have seen a stronger reaction to a lower
dose than Jeff's 10 mgs/day. Everyone is different and we would urge
starting with a minimum and adjust the dosage according to how Fuad feels
and reacts. There are also those folks that found no help from the NADH so
Good luck, and let everyone here know how he does with the NADH.
Regards, Lisa Carper