Hi all!
        Thanks to everyone who sent a response to my friend Colleen's
concern about her dad. It is greatly appreciated! I'm sure that Colleen and
her mom will be really happy with the info. I am planning to respond to you
all personally when I get time, I'm just so busy with school.
        Anyway, I thought you might like a little explaination about things.
Colleen was only here for the day when I got her on to this group. So, who
am I you might ask? My name is Amy and I am 19 years old. I am actually
subscribed to another e-mail group, one for Cystic Fibrosis. Yep, I have CF,
and if that wasn't enough, I also have diabetes. Last April 26th, I had a
double lung transplant!
        I really, really appreciate all the help you've all been so far. I
know that Colleen and her mom are really worried about arranging all this
and worried about how it will work for him. I just finished talking to
Colleen on the phone and she is just overwhelmed with happiness, that there
is all this support offered to them. She really is grateful for the places
to stay report as well! Thanks so much!

Amy