Ron

Thanks for that very interesting post regarding alpha lipoic acid (ALA).  Its
especially intriguing that ALA increases cellular glutathione levels.  Low
levels of glutathione have been reported to be found in PD brain tissue at
autopsy.

What dose do you take?  What is the cost? I noticed that Life Extensions
sells the product for $34.00 for 100 capsules x100 mg.  You mentioned you buy
ALA at the grocery store.  I'll bet you don't pay $34.00!  What is the purity
of your source?

Thanks in advance for your answers to these questions.

Fred Schaffert (53/1)