to: elizabeth Southwood :  From: L. Romanow
 I have had many years experience with Theraputic Touch and have taken the
courses required to learn this technique.  It is more than one class to
understand and use this technique .  It works by bringing harmony to the
body's energy field. In PD people it brings a release of anxiety, the body
relaxes and you will notice a decrease of some symptoms, even absence .
Everyone responds differently to T.T.  The cold spot was the absence of
energy due to injury.  Theraputic Touch does not cause any disease or
illness-actually the exact opposite.  I suggest that you investigate courses
available more than one - read the book "Accepting your power to heal"
written by Dolores Krieger. It is now used in hospital as part of the
everyday care.  Also read up on parkinsons itself - there is a lot of
information out there.  I also have experience with PD as my husband has it
- yes we have used T.T. and it helps.  I have also used reflexology and
found it has made a difference to him also.