Hi L. Romanow:

It was a college semester, not just one class meeting.  I wasn't claiming to
be any kind of expert, just sharing my experience in light of the talk about
magnetic coils.  Yes, our teacher used the same book by Dolores Krieger.  I
am glad you have found it so effective.  It was simply one of the things I
wondered about when I was trying to figure out what could have caused my
Parkinsons.   And lately when I read about the magnetic coils I was reminded
of that long-ago class and wondered at the coincidence of an electric field.
 I was hoping somebody with your knowledge would respond.  Thank you.