I want to echo this message to Alan Bonander.  I consider him to be the
finest writer in our group and never miss one of his letters if I can help
it.   Not only does he have a wonderful way with words,  but his common sense
and compassion and wisdom and willingness to share make him a treasure for
all of us.  I did so appreciate his message regarding returning the favor of
care giving to our parents.  Mine are 88 and 90 and he gave me some superb
ideas which are most comforting to me. And, rather than plagiarizing those
ideas, I am thinking of merely sending them Alan's superb letter in order to
get the ball rolling.  As he notes, this is not a subject which is unknown to
them.  Thank you, Alan.  And please continue to share.  Jack Stanfield,
Laramie, Wyo. (PettifogJS  @ AOL.com)