From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of [log in to unmask]
Sent:   Monday, May 20, 1996 8:12 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Doses of Pergolide/Thanks

Barb M.
I just got one of those "Host unknown" messages.  Sent you an answer to your
e-mail but had your letters and numbers wrong.  I won't try again but will
tell everyone I made a mistake.  Now for my original note.

Thank-you for your letter.  You wrote to my heart and emotions
I have some problem with expressing  anger but you are right, it's there and
should be felt and directed toward positive action.  I've enclosed my scare
letter in case you didn't see it.  Is this what you meant by channeling one's
anger?

Dear Senator So and So,
What if what you are doing right now is the cause of PARKINSON'S DISEASE?
 What if what you ate, or inhaled, or drank, yesterday, tomorrow, today was
causing you to develop Parkinson's Disease?  Maybe the people you love and
care for are doing something that will make them susceptible to getting
Parkinson's Disease.
You don't know, do you?  It's because nobody knows.  Parkinson's Disease is
incurable and the cause is unknown. If you are in a position to help find out
how to keep people from getting it or helping cure it, certainly you will
take some positive action.
You or the persons that mean the most to you - could be next!

Patricia  59, one yr. plus