At 07:56 PM 5/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Ron

>What dose do you take?  What is the cost? I noticed that Life Extensions
>sells the product for $34.00 for 100 capsules x100 mg.  You mentioned you buy
>ALA at the grocery store.  I'll bet you don't pay $34.00!  What is the purity
>of your source?

Fred:

I don't remember how much I paid.  It was probably about $8 for 30 30mg
capsules.  I don't know what you mean by Purity.  I take 1 capsule 3 times a
day.  The manufacturer is Solgar.  I don't know if they are reputable, but
they sure are sizable judging from the variety of stuff they sell.  It
doesn't sound like mine are any cheaper.  In fact, they are signficantly
more expensive if we compare mg by mg.  My next batch may come from Life
Extensions.

        Ron Reiner ([log in to unmask])  48 yrs + 9 mos