Hi Jacklyn,
It is truly amazing how subjects come onto the list  when I have been
asked to put out a request for information.
Last week I was asked about this type of 'faint' and was not able to post
the message. And now you have asked the very same question.

I think these faints are more than the usual Parkinson low blood pressure
falls.  These falls show up when we get up too quickly from a lying down
position. Orthostatic hypotension is its name.  Eating more salt or pills
or moving slowly are some methods of help.

I think what you and I are asking about is more like a seizure.  The
doctor  spoke about a petit mal type seizure to the member whose husband
has started this variety of fall.  This is new to me, and nothing in the
books. AND no archives.

Does anyone know anything--
a thank you from
a very very very tired  Anne Rutherford
Cold in a sweater a jacket sweatpants a woolly hat and gloves