From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Barbara Patterson
Sent:   Monday, May 27, 1996 6:28 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Maine/New Hampshire (not about Udall Bill)

Would any of our members from Maine or New Hampshire, please reply to
this message, either by email to me (NOT the list) or to the phone number
listed below.
One of our listmembers is stranded in Brewer, Maine and we need some
information.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing