The way you tried will never sign you off our list. Here is  my advice:

In the first place the command to stop mailing you has to be sent to:
[log in to unmask]      THAT is the SERVER
Your  wrong command  was sent to
[log in to unmask]     THAT is this list
Then: do not write in subject! Subject must be empty or, if impossible to send,
just give one fullstop in subject.
Your message may not be anything else than
set parkinsn nomail
You may not write anything else, no signature, no hyphen, nope.
If you ever wish to come on again, do the same and write
set parkinsn mail
Be careful spelling parkinson as parkinsn without 'o'
Regards,
Hein