Several days ago there were questions and suggestions about insurance
for long term care....especially refusal of insurance because of PD.
I wrote to TIAA-CREF (BIG pension plan for teachers) for their
application for Long Term Care for Teachers.  One of the questions
asked if you had any neurological problems and specifically mentioned
ALS; PD; stroke and MS.  As soon as I saw that question I pitched the
application in the waste basket..... With the number of former faculty
members on this list::::have any of you been OKed for long term care
by TIAA after being diagnosed with PD?  Should I retrieve the applicatio
from the waste basket?   Margaret Mates