Amy, my name is Chuck and my wife just last week underwent a Pallidotomy at
Toronto Western Hospital under the care of Dr. Lozano.

I can recommend the BAY BLOOR EXECUTIVE SUITES located 10 minutes from the
hospital at 1101 BAY STREET    The cost was C$89/nite and if you plan to stay
longer than one week they will discount from that slightly.   Its very
comfortable with a studio suite and kitchenette.   We had a front room (I
recommend that) just to be able to look out and see some action.

Not knowing what your dad is going in for I can only advise you to watch my
postings on behalf of my wife which will give periodic observations as to how
she is progressing.

Hope this helped.

Chuck