Hi,
Hope I'm not posting this twice; the 1st didn't seem to work.  I don't
have PD; I have mild cerebral palsy, so there are things I can't do like
swim, bike.  At the campus rec center, I do deep water fitness.  We wear
float belts & gloves, (avail. at sport. gds stores).  We do exerc. like
jumping jacks & cross country ski moves.
 It's no impact & uses water resistance.  Recommended for anyone injured,
disabled or not.  We use AquaJogger brand float belts; they provided a
useful bklet about exerc., warm up to cool down etc.  I'm not selling;
I'm an enthusiast.  It can be adapted to individ. needs.
AquaJogger Water Workout Gear
Excel Sport Science Inc
PO Bx 5612
Eugene OR 97405