From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of [log in to unmask]
Sent:   Tuesday, May 21, 1996 6:45 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Pallidotomy for Joyce/BARB

Barb,  WOW what happened to me but I started gaining before the op.
I think Im tired all the time because of the added tonnage that I cant handle
mentally and physically.

I going to begin the gym with Chuck and do ride the exercycle in the house.
  Ill start the treadmill soon.

Give me some hope,   did you loose anything in all that time since the op.

Joyce