Absolutely beautiful Jack!!  Your efforts were announced in meetings at PAN's
Washington DC Forum and volunteers nationwide agreed to call from their
states to your reps  in Kansas. A great PD advocate named Carolyn who also
attended sdaid she was going to direct her efforts specificly to Kansas. I
shared with her what you'd started and suggested she contact you to unite
efforts or at least share support. I also told her about Al Sheridan who will
be traveling to Kansas to do whatever he can to help.  Please contact Mike
Claeys at the PAN office because he said he'd have Carolyn's contact info for
you (if you don't have it yet). ...Good Job. We're very proud of you. Kansas
is a very special state.. all eyes on Kansas!