Hi Everyone,

I think I've seen 'Benedryl' referred to several times here as a
sleeping aid.  Can anyone tell me if I'm right about that and if so,
could you let me know if it's in any particular form (liquid, tablet
etc.) or strength. Also, I always thought Benedryl was an anti-histamine
and have read here recently that anti-histamine's are a no-no
with PD meds.

Any information you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated
as Harry is having severe sleeping problems lately along with very
bad restless leg syndrome. (Perhaps benedryl can help both problems??)

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Helen Spence