A    If Inderal works for you, that's great. Gordon had such a reaction to
it he figure he would just die first--I remember that one! On top of that
the so-called Doctor had nothing else to offer--yes, he is still practicing.
It turned out his Mom had a similar reactiopn and we drove from Montana to
San Jose, Ca. as she called and said she was dying. Gordon "cured" her as
soon as he read her new prescription.. So for us Inderal is bad and for
others it is good. Strange, isn't it?
        Onto Valium. I discovered drugged, stupified, would have been better
when a new Doctor put him on that. He was recovereing from an accident. They
told me they were going to "cure" his tremor. If drugged so you cannot
remember relatives who drove ten hours to see you means cured??I got him out
of that place thinking he was dying--really--it was days and days before he
felt humn again. That was before his PD surgeries
        Sorry about this--for us these two drugs were so vicious I could not
helpbutrespond..