Barbara Jensen writes:

>I am 47, PD diagnosed for 1 year shortly after first symptom: tremor in right
>foot, most intense after running.  Now tremor in foot, leg and sometimes
>right hand.  Coffee and stress seem to make tremor worse.  Anyone out there
>with a similar experience?
>
>Enderal and 5 mg Valium controls tremor more than Sinemet for me right now.
> Anyone know anything about Enderal for PD???

I used Enderal for a while before I was diagnosed at age 43...my doc thought
I was just the high strung type. Actually it controlled my tremor rather
well for a short time. Resulted in weight gain :-(   Benefits were short
lived so I stopped using it, but be very careful if you stop this drug as it
regulates heart beat and slow detox is imperative.

Eldepryl might control tremor better at your early stage, and have much more
actual therapeutic benefit for you. Also probably will result in weight loss
:-) Talk to your neuro about putting you on Eldepryl ASAP.

Kathie Tollifson