    Gordon and I are so pleased at Joyce's improvement.
Patience is a virtue neither of us have but we have obseved before that
improvement comes in subtle ways, months after sometimes.
        It was two weeks to the night that heslept normally, for him, and I
didn't have to get up to help him. The worst was five times.
        It is helpful to remember back how bad itwas--we are very poor at this.
        The cramping of Gord's left foot is gone, gone!! Just amazine.
        Keep attacking the insurance cxompanies..I know you will..