Ralph, What's up with the treatment center in Naperville. I live in Waukegan,
and I've heard radio ads for the place. What is their treatment approach?
Tom Barrett ( [log in to unmask] )

----------
From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Ralph G. Herbst
Sent:   Thursday, May 30, 1996 11:37 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Alzheimer's & Parkinson's Disease Diagnostic and Treatment
       Center   LET THE BUYER BEWARE~~

        At 08:11 PM 5/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Anybody
>I found a curious WEB page that claims "The Alzheimer's & Parkinson's
>Disease Diagnostic and Treatment Center offers the first effective
>treatment for neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and
>Parkinson's disease, memory loss, multiple sclerosis, cerebral vascular
>accident/stroke, cerebral and cerebellar atrophy, essential tremor
>& family tremor"
>
>Anybody heard of this organization?  Any expierences with it? I found it
>at http://terra.igcom.net/~aptc/aptc.html#TOP.
>--
>Regards
>Mike
>
>Email at [log in to unmask]
>
>Mike,,,
Ever see a tv commercial for something that grows hair on a billard ball?
I live in Chicago, and this page is by a md. working in Naperville, a
surburb.   I will hold back here because I do not need a lawsuit!   Please
e-mail me and   I will go into more details.
Did you like the before and after photos?  H,mmmmmmmmmmm?   Maybe they
forgot to include  the relavent medical info. by mistake.   Nuff said.
Best regards,
Ralph   ~~   [log in to unmask]  ~~
ps.  thank you for the welcome to the list, if you ever want to talk meds
drop me an E-mail.