>Just discovered a new site on the Web dealing with Parkinson's Disease
>that is well done, informative, and worthy of a visit.  It is entitled "A
>presentation on Parkinson's Disease for families, patients and
>Rehabilitation Team Members" prepared by Yali Friedman.
>
>The url is http://www.grfn.org/~morph.present/park0.htm
>
>--------------------
>  Sid Roberts   66/dx2
>  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio

Sid, it looks like good material, but as at least two others on the last
have pointed out, the URL is slightly in error.  Instead try

http://www.grfn.org/~morph/present/park0.htm

It's easy to forget that we have the ability to copy and paste complicated
things like URL's.  As much trouble as many of us have typing things into
the computer, this feature can be a great timesaver.  And it helps with
accuracy, too.

Incidentally, once I knew that the page was there, thanks to you, I found it
easily by looking for the home page of Yali Friedman.

Art Hirsch
Lewisville, TX