Colostomy when *really* needed is a lifesaver and many recipients can enjoy
decades more of living with only minor inconvenience. On the other hand my
late wife got one "on the spur of the moment" while on the operating table,
and disliked it so much she had another major surgery a year later to
reverse it. Find some colostomates and talk with them.
Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road