Justa short note to thank all who wrote me regarding my father.  As of today
he is doing much
better :)  We found out that he had a really bad bladder infection.  Is this
common when you
have to do residuals?  My mother has finally accepted she needs help and is
now doing so.
Still no answer regarding the fainting spells. I would like him to have a
catscan, but his doctor
seems to think it is a lot to put him thru, so I guess we will never know
and just be grateful he
is feeling better. Once again, thanks so much   Jackie
=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=
=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB
        "Tomorrow is the Future,
                     Yesterday is the Past, =20
                               Today is a Gift
      - That's why we call it the "Present"!
=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=
=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB=AB=BB
            -Jacklyn - N.B. - Canada-=20
   =20